Professional’s Shop—Coronavirus Control Measures
It is intended to operate as close to normal opening hours and service as possible within the current Government Guidelines, however in order to do so a number of control measures will be introduced. Whilst this will create a degree of inconvenience to members your understanding, cooperation and support will be appreciated.
- Staff will regularly and frequently clean surfaces, door handles etc. throughout the working day along with items handled by customers, items not able to be cleaned will be removed from the shop.
- No more than 3 customers will be permitted to enter the shop at any one time, those waiting outside are asked not to congregate in large groups and ensure you observed the current Government Guideline on social distances.
- When in the shop customers are asked not to handle the merchandise whilst browsing. Please first ASK a member of staff so that, as appropriate, they can ensure items are cleaned prior to and after handling.
- Any customer wanting a beverage/food from the fridge or the coffee machine ask a member of staff who will themselves provide the requested item.
- Individual lessons will continue as planned unless otherwise instructed. Group will be regular monitored, dependant on group size.
- Payment for goods/services should wherever possible by contactless card payment. The PDQ Machine will be cleaned before and after use by the Pro-Shop Staff.
- Members are requested to regularly review the A– Frame outside the Pro-Shop where the latest information/expectations will be provided.
The team has been split into 3 teams to restrict cross contamination between staff members, by doing this we can hopefully provide the service that customers require should any of the team contract the virus. As mentioned any team member who shows signs of the illness will immediately close the shop and follow the Government Guidelines about self isolation. We cannot predict when or if this will happen, should this affect any Golf Club activities such as signing in for a competition we apologies in advance, but in order to reopen we will need to deep clean the shop before allowing members back in.