Gift Vouchers & Shop Accounts
Terms & Conditions
- Shop Accounts will be closed if no purchase transactions are made on the account over a 24 months period.
- The 24 month period starts from your last purchase transaction date.
- At the time of account expiry, a voucher will be issued for the remaining amount and this can only be used against a purchase from DNA Golf Ltd. This voucher cannot be put onto an account. This voucher will expire 60 days after issue.
- The balance on your shop account can be used for in-store purchases as full or part payment.
- DNA Golf Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue gift vouchers/shop accounts at any time. Notification of changes will be displayed.
- DNA Golf Ltd cannot be held responsible for lost/stolen cards, damaged, altered, or cancelled gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and consequently change cannot be given.
- Gift Vouchers expire 24 month from the date the voucher was issued.
- Balance enquiries are not considered use.
- Account being credited by competition vouchers or two’s credit will not be considered use.
- These terms and conditions will not affect your statutory rights.
- Your gift voucher is valuable, so treat it like cash.